Saturday, July 15, 2006

Doll Customization

Okay. So I have been really hardcore into Blythe and Pullip dolls. And Rune and Coco dolls. And momoko. And ANYTHING from eluts.com. They are just all so beautiful. I found a great blythe forum, which has a category for other big eyed dolls, which is fantastic. I quite enjoy it. I found a lot of people on there customize their dolls. They all turn out so beautiful. Anyway, so I went on good ol faithful ebay and found a doll called 'little big eyes'. Looks similar to blythe, but much cheaper. I figure if I am going to try to customize, I should go for a cheaper doll. Sooo I bought her. AND I got my first two mini Pullip dolls. I can't WAIIIIT for them to get here. I'll definitely be posting their pics on here. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home