Friday, September 29, 2006

Hmmm




I've been doing a lot of dreaming lately about owning a big bjd. I bought an obitsu head just for kicks to see what I could do with it, and even though it's not perfect, I LIKE the job I did, and I am just dying to get her a body.

They are soo expensive though. You would think that with all the money I spend on other dolls this wouldn't be an issue, but it REALLY is. I have a rule that to get a doll I want, I have to sell something of mine first, to sort of make room for the newbie. No, I am not selling my dolls, I just sell my other stuff I have filling up the closets. Is it too early to make a new year's resolution? Okay, I will not collect so much stuff next year.

Wait.

Then my dolly funds will be diminished. Well, no.. If I spend less money on other stuff, I will have more to buy dollies with, right? Yess, that's right.. way to reason with myself.


Okay. I am done rambling. God I do that a lot.

So whoever is reading.. uhh.. yeah. That's my thought for the day. Must. Buy. BJD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home