Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Love, My Coco




Okay. I got this girl a couple of weeks ago, she's a Sekiguchi Coco, and I named her Faith. I have absolutely fallen for her. She is everyone I know's least favorite doll that I own, but I don't care. She's got me spellbound. I think she's just lovely. I think I spend more time grooming, dressing, staring at her than I do any other doll I own. And I have more on the way too!! FOUR!! Wow. Went a little nuts this month..hehe

Must. Save. Money. For. Full. Size. Obitsu. Bodies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica M. (Arwym) said...

She's just so lovely... I read the the Pullip Fiction forums that you're selling her. I am interested in taking care of your Sekiguchi. I am short in money, with only $40, but if there's a way I can get her, I will.
Like I said, she's adorable!

Wed Dec 27, 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home